Carly Paige Spray Tans leaves you with a personalized, beautiful, and glowing natural tan that lasts for 5-7 days. In just 10 minutes, you can have the results of a week on the beach created in the comfort of your home, mess free! The organic formula works with the amino acids in the top layer of your skin leaving you with the healthiest and most natural tan applied with an airbrush machine.
Spray Tan – $35
Mobile tan service – $60 to $80
*Price varies by location
One Hour Express Tan
This ONE hour service leaves the tan in your control. After application, rinse with warm water after 1 hour to achieve a light bronze tan, rinse 2 hours later to achieve a medium bronze tan, and rinse 3 hours later for a dark bronze tan. (Exceeding the rinse time longer than 3 hours is not recommended.)
Spray Tan – $45
Mobile tan service – $70 to $90
*Price varies by location
Spray Tan Parties
Gather 5 or more of your friends together for a fun afternoon of sunless tanning! Carly comes to your home equipped with everything needed to give you and your guests a mess free summer glow in as little as 10 minutes.
10 or more guests and the host receives a free tan!
– $45 per person
Receive $10 off your spray tan 2 days prior to your wedding day when you book your bridal makeup with Carly.
What to do before, during, and after your spray tan
Before a Spray Tan be sure to shower, shave, and exfoliate. If waxing, do it at least a day before. Do not apply makeup, moisturizers, or deodorant.
During a Spray Tan you can purchase a special exfoliating mitt if you did not have the time or product to exfoliate. We exfoliate to remove any dead skin cells for a better lasting tan. Makeup wipes are provided for quick removal of makeup. A pop up tent is provided to control the spray so there is no mess in your home. Wear an old swimsuit, dark undergarments, or use disposables which are provided. Whatever you wear is the tan lines you will be left with!
After a Spray Tan wear loose clothing, do not shower, swim, or sweat for 8-12 hours, and do not apply makeup (if you must then remember you cannot wash it off that night). During the week avoid any oils because they break down the color of the tan, apply a moisturizer or tan extender to ensure a longer lasting tan, do not exfoliate for 7 days, and drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Will I turn orange?
- Absolutely not! There is a variety of shades to create a tan that is perfect for you.
- Does it smell bad?
- This product leaves you with a subtle and lovely raspberry almond scent.
- Will it stain my clothes or bed sheets?
- It is not recommended to wear white the day of your tan, however it does wash away easily if it rubs off onto anything.
- Is it safe for pregnancy?
- Please ask your doctor as every medical condition is different.
- Will I still burn in the sun?
- Yes! Spray Tans do not protect against UV rays. Wear your sunscreen!
- What if I don’t want tan lines?
- Many people prefer to avoid tan lines, do not feel obliged to wear undergarments during your tan.
- Could I have an allergic reaction?
- The products used are non-toxic and organic from Norvell. The DHA solution has been widely tested and is Paraben free, Gluten free, Sulfate free, Nut-Allergen free, Propylene Glycol free, Phthalates free, Synthetic Fragrance free
- What if I don’t like it? Can it come off easily?
- The product has instant color in it but that is not the color you will have all week. The color only takes effect 4-6 hours after being sprayed. If you are unhappy you can shower right away or wait to see the true color after you shower the next day. At that point if you are still unhappy you can use a combination of oils and an exfoliant to help break down the tan.
- Will it get in my eyes, hair, or mouth?
- You will be advised when to close your eyes and mouth to avoid consumption. The product will not stain your hair but you are welcome to wear a cap to protect it if you are worried.